Welcome to Coinium.org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

How do I access my earned coins that weren't paid out from before 6/11

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ichiban Dashi

Ichiban Dashi

Scout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Coin: DOGE
  • Pool username: ichiban_dashi
  • Description: I just learned that the pool-server software was updated on 6/11 (it is now 6/13).  I last received DOGE from Coinium on May 21st. My payout threshold was set to 5,000 DOGE.  How do I see what I earned between May 21 and June 11 and get that amount payed out to my wallet?

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

Sorry, you can access the back the old system and the announcement was there for 15 days prior.

Ichiban Dashi

Ichiban Dashi

Scout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I'm sorry, but that wasn't clear.  I CAN access the the old system, or I can NOT access the old system?  If I CAN access the old system, how do I do it?

Also, I don't log in to the web site all that often.  I didn't see the announcement prior to seeing that my miners were reporting errors.  I think it would be common courtesy to leave the old WEB interface up for a time AFTER the pool software backend is updated so that people who just monitor their miners for errors have a chance to react to the change.  This is what at least one other pool has done when their pool backend was updated.

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

Sorry a spelling mistake there;

you can't access the back the old system 

We couldn't leave the old system accessible, because it interferes with the new system and would cause problems within the service.

mojomaster

mojomaster

Scout

• Members
  • 6 posts

so were pretty much fucked out of them 

mojomaster

mojomaster

Scout

• Members
  • 6 posts

time to find a new pool

mojomaster

mojomaster

Scout

• Members
  • 6 posts

tried for days to log into usde.coinium.org  to get them off . could not get on 

Ichiban Dashi

Ichiban Dashi

Scout

• Members
  • 3 posts

For the record, I think this was a poorly managed switch over and I will not be using Coinium anymore.  Granted, 5,000 DOGE doesn't add up to a whole lot for a single person.  But, I wonder how many other people are in the same situation as me?  And for how many different coin types? And also, where do all those unclaimed coins go?  My assumption is that the pool admin gets to keep them.  If that is true, I can only conclude that Coinium has just cheated a lot of people out of their earned coins.

The switch over could have been engineered much better to allow users of the pool a better chance to claim their cache of earned coins.  This should especially be true, since users were encouraged to have bigger caches of coins before they were paid out (due to incurred "transfer fees").  I have no reason to log into the site unless I see a problem with my miner.  By the time I noticed the problem and logged in, it was too late.  Your explanation of "Sorry, you should log into the site more often" is poor support.

When Team Doge switched to a similar backend system, they left the coin management interface up for a while afterwards so that people could access the coins they earned.  There is no reason that Coinium could not have done the same.

Goodbye, Coinium.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users