Welcome to Coinium.org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Payouts seem to be stalled for last 48-72 hours

Payout stuck

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

rob81

rob81

Grunt

• Members
  • 15 posts

I have 4 or 5 miners running 24/7 but my Confirmed balance has been stuck around 400 and no Unconfirmed,

My mining software (CPU, GPU, ASIC) have reported thousands of Shares successfully submitted, but Doge balance is stuck.

User:  rob81

Thanks for your help.

cardas58

cardas58

Scout

• Members
  • 8 posts

It looks to more then just payments are stuck?

the last Block completed is #19453 on 4/24/14

Which is the Block right before Bonesoul fixed everything.

It does not look like we got credit for any Blocks we mined since?

I checked a few blocks we mined a seen confirmed and in output "not yet redeemed"

I'm not sure what that means 100% ,but it does seem like something is not right???

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

Our dogecoin pool seems to have an unlucky round. We'll be still investigating the issue and check the logs to see if anything is wrong.

cardas58

cardas58

Scout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Its going on 83 hrs since our last payout and Block.

This is my first Dogemine pool and do not know if this is normal?

To me something does not seem right??

I been mining multicoin and LTC for the last 8 or so months.

I never waited this long before for a payout for my mining before.

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

We are having an extremely unlucky round. I've gone through all logs but everything seems okay.

rob81

rob81

Grunt

• Members
  • 15 posts

We are having an extremely unlucky round. I've gone through all logs but everything seems okay.

Dear Admin,

I appreciate the great work you do day in and out on this pool.  Thank-you.

Here is the "dumb question of the day":

Does the "unlucky round" phenomenon you are citing mean that all of our hashing is simply "wasted" ?

If not, what do you want us to do?

OK ... yes I realize I am the single lowest hasing member of the pool, but I am increasing my hashing bit by bit ... just got a USB miner will be applying that ...

Thanks again,

rob81

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

We can't call the hashpower wasted.

Mining is the process of trying possible hashes that miner software that generates repeatedly that targets a specific "hash" and the process takes numerous amount tries. Within the nature of process, we have be lucky enough to find the correct hash that the coin network targets at the moment - where the luck comes in factor. In the case that the hashes we produce doesn't fit the network's current target, it basically means that we have to keep repeating the process and there is no way other then "estimating" when we can find a block. But as the luck is already a factor, estimates are never good enough for exact guesses. 

So basically for the last few days, we were unlucky enough to find a hash value that fitted the networks requirements at the moment which eventually caused pool not being able to find a block.The process can act as the reverse too where the pool can find blocks much faster then the estimates (check the percentages here - http://doge.coinium....&action=blocks)

So basically, I'm frequently checking the logs, wallet software and pool software and from what I've seen from our pool wallet - we didn't really find a block for the last few days -- which we'll eventually find one though.

rob81

rob81

Grunt

• Members
  • 15 posts

We can't call the hashpower wasted.

Mining is the process of trying possible hashes that miner software that generates repeatedly that targets a specific "hash" and the process takes numerous amount tries. Within the nature of process, we have be lucky enough to find the correct hash that the coin network targets at the moment - where the luck comes in factor. In the case that the hashes we produce doesn't fit the network's current target, it basically means that we have to keep repeating the process and there is no way other then "estimating" when we can find a block. But as the luck is already a factor, estimates are never good enough for exact guesses. 

So basically for the last few days, we were unlucky enough to find a hash value that fitted the networks requirements at the moment which eventually caused pool not being able to find a block.The process can act as the reverse too where the pool can find blocks much faster then the estimates (check the percentages here - http://doge.coinium....&action=blocks)

So basically, I'm frequently checking the logs, wallet software and pool software and from what I've seen from our pool wallet - we didn't really find a block for the last few days -- which we'll eventually find one though.

Thank-you.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users