Welcome to Coinium.org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Miner Being Blocked from Cat.Coinium

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CatMinerD

CatMinerD

Scout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I mined successfully all weekend at Cat.Coinium, but when I woke up this morning CGMiner was reporting that my shares were being rejected because my "miner account was being temporarily blocked".  I only have one miner account and one mining rig and my IP has not changed.  My hash rate varies from 1.5 to 1.8 M/Hs so I am not a big hasher by any means.  Can you help me understand why my account is being blocked?

My username at Cat.Coinium is:  CatCrazyD

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

Make sure your miner is using scrypt. Your workers will be only getting banned when you submit lots of invalid shares.

CatMinerD

CatMinerD

Scout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I am using scrypt, and it was the same config I used all weekend with zero rejects. I also noticed that the pool hash rate went from 25 M/hs last night to about 11M/hs this morning and many of the miners that mined with me all weekend were no longer there either. That makes me think I wasn't alone in getting blocked/disabled overnight. I may try to connect again later to see what happens. Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users