Welcome to Coinium.org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Receiving half the expected DGB

Digibyte Pool Returns Hashrate

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

radi

radi

Scout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'm mining on the DGB Coinium pool, and my expected DGB per day according to the pool statistics is 44k. My hashrate on both the pool and the miner is 2.1 MH/s. However, after 24 hours, I only received 20k DGB + 4k more pending on the pool. Can you please check what the issue is? My username is radi

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

Will be checking it.

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

Our last 2 blocks took a bit more then expected values cause of variance. And variance is the #1 reason that you'll mostly don't hit exact estimated rates.

Please read our FAQ over http://blog.coinium.org/faq/ and make sure you understand what variance is and  and PPLNS works. If you ever have further questions, please reply back in the topic and we can help you understand better.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Digibyte, Pool, Returns, Hashrate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users