Welcome to Coinium.org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

No Dogecoin Payouts for 3 days

Doge payout dogecoin help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Farva13

Farva13

Scout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I have 4 GPUs totalling 1.1 Mh/s. I have been mining Dogecoin on Coinium since Feb24th, and have received payouts on Feb26th. Today, March 1st, I received one small payout, but nothing between the 26th and then. I estimate my production at about 12K Doges, but only got 1200 deposited today. Should I expect some more or was there a technical problem that caused the deposits to malfunction? I am really frustrated with the results on this pool and consider going back to my old pool. Can you help?

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

We had an unlucky round and couldn't found a block for last 3 days but finally we got one. You should be getting credit for it. Doge is a random rewarding coin (1-500k doges per block) and that's the pretty reason that you'll mostly never get exactly as your estimates.

You can check the last blocks here: http://doge.coinium....s&action=blocks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users