Welcome to Coinium.org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Cgminer vs worker Kh/s rate discrepancy

Cgminer Worker Kh/s

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Swarmjag

Swarmjag

Scout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I will admit I'm completely new to this. Before I pull the trigger and buy a full blown mining rig I wanted to play a bit with my desktop gaming machine that has a radon 6950 HD Sapphire in it. Not a fantastic mining rig but after researching scripts I was able to get cgminer to show I'm averaging 384Kh/s connected to us.coinium.org with difficulty 16.

My question is why is it when I go look at my worker on the coinum dashboard does it only show I'm getting 5 to 12Kh/s.
looking at cgminer I see something called best share and this morning it showed 12.7K is this related? If so can someone explain it.

My cgminer script have
Intensity 19
Vectors 1
Work size 256
Kernel scrypt
Thread-concurrency 8000
Shaders 0

Swarmjag

Swarmjag

Scout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Newbie lesson learned. I did some reading today and I think I know my problem. For starters the intensity is prob ridiculously high. But beyond that several other settings are prob wrong. I found a great write up on tweaking the bin or startup bat here https://raw.github.c...2/SCRYPT-README
Hope this helps someone else.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cgminer, Worker, Kh/s

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users