Welcome to Coinium.org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Payout concern

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rob81

rob81

Grunt

• Members
  • 15 posts

Hi Spuuort,

Thank-you for running this pool.

Coin: Doge

UID: rob81

Problem:

After mining for apprx 2 days, stats showed more than 1300 Shares.

When payout occurred, it was  14 Doge.

In the past, it seems that 1300 shares would yield more Doge.

I have read the FAQs, but there is really a great deal of info in the various stats that the pool site shows and FAQs have not given me enough info to relate Shares To Coins.

But with my experience with this pool, the aforementioned  14 Doge  seems quite low.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

rob81

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

In last two days we have found 2 blocks which one of them was orphan and so invalid. So you only got paid for 112580 ( http://doge.coinium....s&action=blocks

I've checked your logs;

Block	Round Shares	Round Valid	Invalid	Invalid %	Round %	PPLNS Shares	PPLNS Valid	Invalid	Invalid %	PPLNS %	Variance	Amount
112580	1070456	        230	        0	0.00	        0.02	5,052,238	705	        0	0.00	0.01	64.95	                14.88206283

rob81

rob81

Grunt

• Members
  • 15 posts

Thank-you for your response and checking into this.

I appreciate your support.

I understand this better now.

I am new to this, but I am a scientist and would like to find a detailed treatment on scrypt mining .... have only found surface-level treatments so far.

I am slowly, slowly ramping up my hash speed.

Thanks for running this pool.

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

You are more than welcome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users