Welcome to Coinium.org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Account Locked?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

emst

emst

Scout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I went to login to cat.coinium.org and it kept telling me that the login was invalid. I tried to do a password reset, but it told me the email was invalid. Then I tried to reset by username, and it said to check the email. As of yet I haven't received any emails from coinium.org {yes I checked the spam box}  other than the confirmation to join this forum so I could post this ticket.

I am also locked out of my account for USDE,coinium.org with the exact same symptoms, Email doesn't work for login or PWD reset, username doesn't work for login. Then username says it worked for PWD reset, but no email was ever sent. 

I'm not sure if the account is locked because I never received any message to that effect{neither on the website nor via email}

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I was still mining USDE when I had the login issue, and I regrettably had to change pools so that I could monitor mining operations. 

For both the CAT and USDE pools the username is:

XXXX

Again thanks in advanced for your support. 

-Mike

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

Checked your account for usde, it doesn't seem to be locked.

For catcoin pool, i couldn't find any account named 'emst'.

emst

emst

Scout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Thanks for your quick reply, and I hope we can get to the bottom of this.

-mike

P.S. 
I lost access after you made updates to the catcoin wallet. I'm not sure if that's a red herring though.

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

Please pm me your assigned email addresses for both accounts so I can further check the issue.

emst

emst

Scout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Did you ever make any progress with the accounts? I still can't log into either pool as of 5 minutes ago.  I sent you a PM with the requested info.

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

Sorry, completely forgot about your pm. Will be looking into it.

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

I've sent you a PM

emst

emst

Scout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I can log in again.

Thanks for all of your help resolving the issue!

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

you are welcome

rachimo34

rachimo34

Scout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey guys earthcoinium.org keep telling me my account is locked but I haven't received any emails from coinium.org ( even on my spam )

• Coin: EAC
  • Pool username: rachimo34
  • Description: My account is locked.

Could you guys unlock my account

Again thanks in advanced for your support.

Bonesoul

Bonesoul

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 486 posts

unlocked your account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users